Home Tollywood News Bollywood Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Nicole Kidman miscarried Tom's baby

Nicole Kidman has revealed that she lost a baby in the early years of her marriage to Tom Cruise.


In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, the actress confessed that she suffered a "traumatic" miscarriage when she was just 23.

The 40-year-old actress further revealed that the failure to conceive and the desperation to have a child led the couple to adopt their kids Isabella, 14, and Connor, 12.

Nicole has revealed in the past that she had a second miscarriage when three months pregnant at the time of her break-up with Cruise.

"From the minute Tom and I were married, I wanted to have babies. And we lost a baby early on, so that was really very traumatic. And that's when it came that we would adopt Bella," The Sun quoted her, as telling the mag.

Kidman, who is now married to country music star Keith Urban, said that she is still 'yearning' to have a baby of her own.

"I'm yearning to have one. I think I would be very sad if I wasn't able to have a baby," she said.

"Keith knows I want one, and he has been getting there slowly. My husband really wants a couple of years, he said, 'Where I just have you.' So it's kind of romantic. That's what we decided," she added.

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/global%20celebrities(f)/nicole%20kidman/nic18a.jpg

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/global%20celebrities(f)/nicole%20kidman/nic24v.jpg

The image “http://media1.santabanta.com/full/global%20celebrities(f)/nicole%20kidman/nic6a.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No comments:


Google Custom Search