Home Tollywood News Bollywood Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I am a problem for YSR, says Babu

What is the biggest problem for chief minister YS Rajasekher Reddy? Former chief minister and Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu says he is the biggest problem for YSR.

"The chief minister does not utter a sentence without making a reference to me. He is so obsessed with me that he drags me into every conceivable controversy for political mileage. Even thinks of me in his dreams," Chandrababu Naidu observed.

Interacting with reporters at NTR Bhavan in Hyderabad on Tuesday, Chandrababu Naidu, however, said he was not a problem for the chief minister. "It's the other way round. He thinks I am a problem," he added.

Chandrababu Naidu made it clear that he had no personal fight with the Chief Minister. "I am fighting on issues and people's problems. But Rajasekhar Reddy takes it personally and thinks that I am fighing against him. We have nothing personal. I have no problem with him," he pointed out.

No comments:


Google Custom Search